Energy Watch Dog Program
Building Automation systems work best when they are well-managed and monitored regularly. Advance Air will develop a customized program to monitor your Energy Management System, keep your software up-to-date, and make sure you are getting the most out of your Building Automation investment.
An Energy WatchDog Agreement includes the following services:
- Daily log in to survey equipment operations for malfunctions and irregularities.
- Weekly analysis of trends to evaluate efficiency of unit operations.
- Immediate dispatch of service technician for critical equipment malfunctions.
- Occupied/Unoccupied scheduling changes as needed.
- Quarterly software updates for system.
- Annual testing and calibration of sensors.
- Energy usage monitoring.
- Setup email alarms to notify appropriate personnel of critical equipment malfunctions in real time as they occur.
- Automatic technician dispatch for critical alarms.